1. In spring and autumn, some flowers can be cutted and propagated.
2. The cuttage matrix should have better air permeability, and the formula is as described above.
3. Cut the middle and upper parts of strong branches into 4-5 cm segments as cuttings.
4. Cut off the lower leaves of cuttings, cut off half of the large upper leaves, and soak and disinfect cuttings with fungicides.
5. Dissolve the rooting agent according to the instructions and dip the rooting water at the bottom of the cuttings.
6. Insert the cuttings into the matrix about 2 cm.
7. After cutting, cover the cutter with plastic film and place it in a bright place without direct sunlight.
8, strengthen management, spray properly every day, pay attention to replenish water to the substrate until rooting.